For Property Owners
You held onto that second home or invested in an income property for a reason — to maximize your return, not to feel like you had a second job. But with all the back-and-forth of listing, marketing, communicating with tenants, collecting booking fees or monthly rent, and coordinating cleaning and maintenance, property ownership can start to feel like a job (and a huge headache) in no time.
With our talented team of property managers, hospitality experts, and maintenance pros, you can rest easy knowing your space is in great hands. Whether you are renting a single-family home or booking short-term stays, we take care of every single detail and keep you in the loop along the way.
Our full-service property management includes:
- Local market analysis to determine rental value
- Expert advertising and marketing
- Coordination of repairs and maintenance
- Tenant screenings and background checks
- Coordination of the move-in and move-out processes
- Rent collections and tenant interactions
- Oversight of inspections, evictions and legal matters, as needed
- Supervision to ensure compliance with neighborhood covenants and restrictions
- 24-hour availability in case of emergency
- Monthly statements and end-of-year tax reports
This suite of services is available to residential property owners throughout the entire tri-county Charleston area.
Interested in less stressful, more profitable property management?
Fill out our Property Owner inquiry form and our team will be in touch shortly! We look forward to learning more about you and your space soon.
In an ever-changing city like Charleston, renting is often one of the easiest and most affordable ways to live local. Along with our property management services, we are proud to advocate for renters in nearly every Lowcountry neighborhood. Thanks to our long-term connections with area homeowners, we have an extensive database of rental properties and are always here to help you find the right place for your budget.